We thought it might be a good idea to put all of our picture framing tips and tricks down in the one spot so it's easy for you to find. We'll update it regularly and let you know on the Facebook site.
So here you go friends, some things you need to know about the picture framing world:
1) When framing a shirt, jersey or other memorabilia, why not add a plaque or photographs to go with it and make it more of a talking point?
2) Consider wider matt boards on a smaller picture so not to crowd it, especially if you are using several small elements in the picture frame.
3) Try not to hang pictures in the sun as they will fade eventually, even if you've used UV glass. UV glass will prolong the life of the picture, but it won't stop it fading indefinitely.
4) Know what you want in a frame. Research the colours, media and style you'd like to see and also anything special you'd like to do. It makes the process easier.
5) Hang pictures with two hooks, one-third of the picture apart. This will stop it slanting on the wall and add extra strength. If it's over 10kg consider using two toggles.
6) Choosing a frame is your chance to be an artist, it reflects your personal taste, so take some time and care in it.
7) There are two ways to frame an item: to match the décor of your home or the picture itself. Try matching the frame to the picture. It will look better long-term and if you change the décor you won't necessarily need to the change the frame.
8) It is really important that only a professional picture framer stretches your canvas – especially if it is one of your masterpieces of art. If it's done incorrectly it could lead to chips and cracks in the paint – and we don't want that!
9) A framed piece of art or just an amazing picture can do wonders for a empty wall. Don't let it sit in cupboard or in a drawer. Pull it out, dust it off, get it framed and share it with your friends and family!
So here's the hot tip: If you need a custom picture framer at Delhi NCR area, India, call Framing House at (011) 40502005.